Speaking in public is a true passion for me. So I would be honored if you book me for your next event.
Upcoming Appearances for Michael Brenner:
- ShareThrough Native Advertising Summit, July 22 in San Fran, CA
- Custom Content Council’s “Content Re-Imagined” July 24, 2014 in NYC
- Content Marketing World 2014, Sept 8-11 in Cleveland Ohio
- The NewsCred Content Marketing Summit, New York, Sept 18th
- MarketingProfs B2B Forum, October 8-10 in Boston
- Ascend Digital Marketing Summit, October 22-24 in Philadelphia
Previous Appearances for Michael Brenner:
- Setting The Stage For Native: The Content Marketing Imperative, OMMA Native (#MPOMMA) at Internet Week NY (#IWNY), May 20, 2014
- The Economist CMO 360 Conference on “Marketing Innovation” March 13, 2014
- The Battle For Customer Attention, Denver BMA, Feb., 2014
- Content That Converts! Chicago Business Marketing Association, Dec, 2013
- Business Insider’s Ignition: Panel on Social Content, Nov. 10 in NYC
- B2B Magazine Digital Strategies Keynote: The Future of Content Marketing, Oct. 23 in NYC
- Content Marketing World 2013 Sept 9-12 in Cleveland, OH.
- FWD:B2B Conference 2013 Nov 7 in Lancaster, PA
- Social Media Strategies Conference New York – June 12-13 on 8 Steps To Effective Content for Social Media.
- Business Marketing Association May 29-31 in Chicago, IL on “The Battle For Customer Attention“
- B2B Content2Conversion New York on April 22-23 and Confab Content Strategy conference in Minn., MN, June on “How To Create a Content Hub That Converts“
- MarketingProfs B2B Forum in Boston from October, 2012 on Content Marketing: Moving From the “Why?” to the “How?”
- #WPPStream in Athens, Greece on The Battle For Customer Attention (an “Ignite” presentation you can also see on YouTube)
- Content Marketing World in Columbus, Ohio on September, 2012 on How To Transform Your Organization for Content Marketing Success
- MarketingProfs SocialTech 2012 in Seattle, Washington on March on content marketing.
- Why Now Is The Time To Build Your Personal Brand at various events in 2012
- Marketers, Publishers, Agencies and the Battle for Attention presented to the International Advertising Association (IAA) in New York on January, 2011
- How to Integrate Social Media into The Marketing Mix and What is a Social Business (Winter, 2011 update)
I am available to speak on the following topics:
- Content Marketing
- Personal Branding
- Social media strategies
- Demand generation
- ROI-based lead generation and nurturing
- Online media and digital marketing best practices
- Perspectives on B2B Marketing from the client side
- Integrating online, search and social into the marketing mix
- And more…
If you are interested in securing me for a speaking engagement, email Michael Brenner.